Quality Control Inspector
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Seeking a Quality Control (QC) Inspector who has experience with solder joint inspection of SMT and mixed technology hardware.
- The candidate will also have experience with inspection and measurement of mechanical hardware
- Must be able to clearly communicate and document inspection results
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering documentation as well as adjust to changing priorities in a dynamic manufacturing environment
- Must be able to pass NASA/JPL and IPC J-STD inspection certification testing, including vision testing
- Ability to sit and operate an inspection microscope for long periods (e.g. up to 10 hour shifts) is required
- Must be able to support overtime and weekend work
A high school diploma or GED is required. Must have at least 5 years of Quality Inspection experience.
U.S. Citizenship required. Location: Colorado. SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. SEAKR is an EOE.