Engineer III, Mechanical Designer
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Seeking a mechanical engineer with knowledge of electronics packaging design, thermal analysis, and dynamics experience to assist in designing aerospace electronics systems.
- Candidate will be responsible for leading the mechanical design of flight electronics systems, including the mechanical design of the flight chassis and CCAs
- Experience with printed circuit board design, high reliability thermal management and electronics manufacturing techniques is required
- Experience with Solidworks is a plus
- Clear written and verbal communication skills are required
- Must have demonstrated electronics packaging design experience for high reliability systems
- Must have working knowledge of thermal management techniques for aerospace
- Ability to mentor junior engineers
- Responsible for mechanical packaging design of aerospace electronics, including the chassis and printed circuit boards
- Lead other mechanical engineers in the mechanical design
- Responsible for coordination with other disciplines at SEAKR, including PCB design, Electrical Engineering, and manufacturing
- Responsible for defending designs at internal and external design reviews
Candidate shall have a bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent and at least 7 years of experience.
U.S. Citizenship required. Location: Colorado. SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. SEAKR is an EOE.