Staff Engineer, RF Engineering
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Seeking an RF Engineer specialized in RF/Mixed Signal design with experience analyzing and designing complicated high speed, mixed signal RF circuits. This includes high frequency clocking circuits including PLLs, VCOs, A/D, D/A, RF filters, amplifier circuits and various communication architectures.
- Candidate must have an understanding of mixed signal and communication terminology including, but not limited to, SNR, SINAD, SFDR, ENOB, IMD3, NPR, Noise Figure, Return Loss, Insertion Loss and S-Parameters
- Experience in architecting entire RF systems and performing trade studies to optimize various aspects of the RF system
- Proficient in schematic capture (Mentor Graphics tools preferred) and Microwave Office
- Able to multiplex between multiple assignments, each of which is in various degrees of completion
- Ability to manage and mentor less experienced RF engineers is a plus
- Capable of contributing to, leading and/or documenting a technical proposal effort
- Wideband (3-4 GHz) balun design supporting frequencies up to 11 GHz and including lumped element RF impedance matching, microstrip and stripline circuits is required
- Experience creating all necessary engineering documentation (design documentation, lab procedures), performing circuit analysis related to RF circuits and using all methods of lab measurements is required
- Ability to work with the board layout group to develop PCBs is required
- Able to work with program management and systems engineering to define and implement a system comprised of RF functions
A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 15 years of RF engineering experience are required
U.S. Citizenship required. Location: Colorado. SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. SEAKR is an EOE.