Supervisor, Quality Inspection
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Seeking a Quality Inspection Supervisor who is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations for the Quality Inspection group. The candidate will interface with program Quality Engineers on hardware and documentation issues, and will work with Manufacturing, Property, Engineering and Program Management.
- Candidate will analyze data to improve processes, improve throughput, reduce defects, and resolve inspection issues and priorities through the inspection queues.
- The Supervisor will provide direction and guidance, assign tasks, approve vacations, write and administer yearly performance reviews, and administer any disciplinary actions as needed.
- The candidate will coordinate any training needed for the inspection team members.
- The candidate will supervise multiple shifts requiring on-site support off shift and some weekends.
- Experience with high reliability manufacturing and experience preferred.
A Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of supervisory experience is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.