Travel Consultant with Italian
- Aleje Jerozolimskie 180, Warszawa, mazowieckie, Poland
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 300+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 500,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
Following the expansion of our business, we are strengthening our Customer Service Team in Warsaw
As a Travel Consultant you will:
- Advise and complete the hotel reservations for business clients via dedicated IT platform ensuring compliance with the client’s travel policy
- Contact hotels and agencies all over the world to make sure that the hotel reservations for our business clients are completed correctly
- Cooperate with the Team and deliver excellent customer service including telephone and mail etiquette
- Provide 1st and 2nd level of support for travelers and travel arrangers.
We are looking for someone who has...
- First experience in customer service,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Very good command in Italian & English (C1) + one other language (i.e. French, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Chinese)
- Reliability, unselfishness and true Team Player mentality,
- Willingness to work in the shifts system.
At Rydoo you can experience...
- Challenging tasks within international, supportive team,
- Great opportunity to learn and develop your skills,
- Competitive pay with benefits (private medical care, sport card etc.),
- The Rydoo's way of working – flexibility, comfy pouffes, pizza days… and more ;)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside, check this out on Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2UujjWJ
Follow us on social media