Head of Marketing
- Hendrik Consciencestraat 40-42, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium
Rydoo, a Sodexo corp-up, reinvents business travel and expense management for high-growth companies and enterprises. Thanks to the expertise its two founding startups it is originated, Xpenditure and iAlbatros.
Rydoo's app covers the full scope of any trip or any expense to contribute to a more fulfilling work environment.
Let's change the way we work !
We got more than 290 Rydoonians striving for excellence each day, servicing users and clients in over 60 countries, and we are looking to get some more talent on board!
Rydoo is looking for a Head of Marketing to help set the strategic direction of our associated marketing programs (positioning, messaging, digital marketing, lead generation, customer acquisition/retention, content, social media, SEO, and all customer/partner marketing).
The position requires cross-functional collaboration with multiple internal and external business stakeholders including members of the board and agencies to drive incremental leads, sales and customer engagement.
The marketing manager will report directly to the board and will have approximately 10 direct reports (both in Belgium and in France)
You'll also be expected to:
- Identify marketing strategies, compelling campaigns and partnerships to accelerate revenue growth, drive traffic to our website, and increase sales pipeline, customer acquisition, and retention rates
- Develop data-driven customer annual marketing plans and promotions designed to drive engagement and incremental sales through targeted and personalized offers to achieve marketing and business goals
- Identify best practices and opportunities to optimize messaging and content to maximize campaign effectiveness and share key insights with across the organization and members of the board
- Improve existing, and identify new, acquisition channels including paid search engine marketing, (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), account-based marketing (ABM), and affiliate marketing
- Monitor CRM/MA trends and innovations across all industries including competitors to identify business opportunities
- Coach/ lead current team members within the marketing team
- A great leader who can make a big impact towards to growth and well being of the marketing team members
- 10+ years continuous global executive marketing experience, with focus on digital marketing (minimum 5 years), customer acquisition, cross channel marketing, promotions, retargeting and analytics
- Proven success partnering with international multicultural teams
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B SaaS/CRM/MA B2B
- Experience in Lead nurturing, generation
- CRM/Marketing automation experience required: in-depth understanding of CRM/MA metrics and financial ROI analysis
- Demonstrated success designing, implementing and optimizing direct marketing campaigns based on customer data
- Excellent communication skills on both written & oral English.
- Permanent contract, with open end
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside
- The greatest work hard/ play hard culture (check out our glassdoor page for reviews: https://goo.gl/Agk6dS)