Marketing Automation Specialist
- Hendrik Consciencestraat, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few clicks and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 300+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 500,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
We’re looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team at our Rydoo HQ in Mechelen, Belgium. You will work within a marketing team of 11 people of which 2 people are based in Paris, 1 in Poland and 8 people in Mechelen.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist at Rydoo you are in charge of lifting our overall marketing automation strategy to the next level. You’ll be responsible for designing, managing, measuring and constantly optimizing our marketing automation actions - with a big focus on email marketing and lead nurturing programs in order to convert and delight leads to qualified marketing leads. You will work closely together with our sales operations team to make sure all qualified leads are pushed accordingly through the customer funnel.
- You are responsible for converting website visitors into leads by using growth marketing strategies.
- You will nurture and convert leads into marketing qualified leads by using marketing tools like Intercom and Hubspot.
- You are responsible for establishing, optimizing and scaling top notch nurturing programs.
- You take the lead in monitoring and optimising our lead generation forms and follow up.
- You are responsible for maintaining our lead scoring model and make it better.
- You align closely with the sales team to ensure qualified leads get followed up correctly.
- You collaborate with our sales operations team to define processes for the use of our Hubspot CRM.
- You lead a ‘no-touch’ project which converts small prospects into customers through online automation.
- You are in charge of defining the entire email marketing strategy across our key markets and buyer personas.
- You will develop email strategies that will drive customer activation, engagement, retention and customer loyalty
- You manage the marketing part of the database with a long-term mindset - keep an eye on the quality and completeness of the data
- Integrations between Hubspot and third party systems don’t have any secrets for you. And oh, you love Zapier.
- You keep an eye on the newest trends in marketing automation land, so you can easily implement the newest multi-touch strategies.
- You are used to set up relevant KPI’s and targets to monitor your progress and to identify areas of improvement.
- You have a strong ability to create engaging email campaigns that exist off excellent copy writing, beautiful email designs and a thoughtful psychological analysis.
- You continuously improve email performances by A/B-testing; by using dynamic content; by using personalization; and by using segmentations.
- You are used to track and manage reports based on engagement, campaign performance and funnel conversions against industry benchmarks.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a marketing automation role.
- You have experience working in a B2B SaaS environment or strong interest in SaaS products and marketing.
- You have a ‘growth hacker’ mindset: You are data-driven and you love to A/B test your ideas.
- You have a deep understanding of the marketing and sales funnel.
- You are strategic: You see the big picture and think out-of-the-box.
- You are a quick self-learner, communicatively strong and proactive with an entrepreneurial attitude.
- You must be able to communicate perfectly in English, with skills being both verbal and written.
- Hubspot knowledge is a must. Basic design and coding skills are a plus.
Follow us on social media
**applicants must have the ability to work in the EU without a visa**