Marketing Content Intern
- Hendrik Consciencestraat 40/42, Mechelen, Belgium
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 300+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 500,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
We are looking for a motivated Marketing Content intern to join our marketing team in Mechelen.
As an intern you'll support our marketing team, mainly focussing on creating, curating and translating interesting pieces of content. Next to that, dependent on your strengths you might assist in many different projects like:
- Checking and enriching information in our marketing automation system,
- Assisting in ongoing website projects like creation and testing of new pages, integration of our old blog with our new hub, making sure all links are mapped correctly, etc.
- Writing, curating and translating all sorts of content (emails, blogs, reports, social posts),
- Helping build out our thought leadership by searching for relevant web spaces to write,
- Assist in enriching our intercom system to take our chatbot to the next level and build out a no touch buy.
You'll get the chance to enhance your skills in digital marketing.
And keep in mind that if we are impressed with what you've got to offer and you turn out to be a seamless cultural fit, a long term opportunity could be right around the corner!
- You are native German or Spanish and have a business level of English
- You love reading and writing, your spelling and grammar are perfect
- You are passionate about marketing and technology
- You’re a fast learner and you’re looking forward to getting your hands dirty
- You’re triggered by innovations and disruption in the marketing space
- You’re currently enrolled in a bachelor or masters program (any marketing / sales related courses or experience is a plus)
- An internship for a duration of 6 months
- Internship allowance
- Reimbursement of 50% transportation card
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside, check this out on Glassdoor: https://goo.gl/qZFz62
Follow us on social media