- Hendrik Consciencestraat, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 300+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 500,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
As a Mobile Developer you will be responsible for the mobile applications. You will translate new ideas into reality, build new features and use modern technologies to provide clean and easy to read code. You will get the chance to learn and play with new technologies and help us decide which way to go.
You will work in a fast paced team of developers in weekly sprints. Together with our product team you will work on new ideas that can improve the product and will make our clients enjoy our product even more. You’ll work on projects which directly impact the company’s growth. Our team will see you as a valuable member and you’ll contribute to successful implementations and customer satisfaction.
Who are we looking for?
You love building new stuff, features, and can’t wait to contribute to our already amazing product. With modern technologies you can translate mockups into clean code. But most of all you can do magical things with mobile apps.
- Demonstrate primary programming skills
- Familiar with Object Oriented Programming design and patterns
- Interest in using Xamarin (.NET, C#) in order to create effective native UI for iOS and Android
- Experience working with web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML)
- Fundamental understanding of version control systems like Git
- Familiar with native app development for IOS and Android.
- Experience with unit testing and automated UI testing
- Permanent contract, with open end
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside, check this out on Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2UujjWJ
Follow us on social media