SaaS Sales Development Representative (Multilingual speakers)
- Av. da República, Lisboa, Portugal
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 300+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 500,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
We are looking for junior Sales talents from all over the world, that can bolster Rydoo's presence in France, Dach, Nordics and the UK (so native speakers for those locations are preferred)
As a SDR in Portugal you will be part of a brand new international team in a brand new office!
You'll take ownership over the incoming leads and create new ones through a variety of tools. Our SDR team is a very important link between the marketing and the sales team.
Beyond that, your days at Rydoo shall include:
- Working closely with sale per the quote strategy by individual customer to focus and win business
- Increasing business by selling to customers in addition to taking orders.
- Gathering marketing information regarding customers, competitors and pricing.
- Establishing and maintains customer relationships, communications with customers and co-workers to provide market information
Job Requisite Skills
- A Masters degree (or equivalent) within Sales, Business or other relevant types of education
- A natural hunter, you love getting into the details of a customer and finding out who they are and what they are looking for.
- Love talking to clients and you’re not afraid to turn a no into a yes.
- Taking pride in persuading clients of the advantages of our product
- Native in one of the following languages --> German, French, Dutch and or English
Rydoo Requisite Skills
- Result oriented mindset
- Reliable – during and after hours
- No 9 to 5 mentality, rather, ‘whatever it takes mentality’
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player
- Employee contract
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside --> Check this out on Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2UujjWJ
Follow us on social media