Customer Success Engineer (German Native Speaker!)
- Av. da República, Lisboa, Portugal
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few click and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 300+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 500,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will joing our new office in Lisbon!
You will onboard our new customers in German speaking countries.
Beyond that, your days at Rydoo shall include:
- Helping customers setup the platform and help with implementation.
- Advising and training the admins
- Providing support during the onboarding phase.
- Focusing on customer satisfaction
- Monitoring the incoming issues and relaying them to adequate teams if needed.
Job Requisite Skills:
- Experience in customer service, a customer centric job or as helpdesk (knowledge of reservation systems or other business applications would be an asset),
- Strong technical mindset,
- Customer-focused approach, eager to solve problems,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to speak clearly,
- Stress resistance and ability to work effectively under deadlines,
- Native/ Fluent command of -German
Rydoo Requisite Skills:
- Result oriented mindset
- Reliable – during and after hours
- No 9 to 5 mentality, rather, ‘whatever it takes mentality’
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player
- Permanent contract, with open end
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside -> check this out on Glassdoor: http://bit.ly/2UujjWJ
Follow us on social media