- al. Jerozolimskie 180, 01-001 Warszawa, Poland
Rydoo, a Sodexo corp-up, reinvents business travel and expense management for high-growth companies and enterprises. Thanks to the expertise its two founding startups it is originated, Xpenditure and iAlbatros.
Rydoo's app covers the full scope of any trip or any expense to contribute to a more fulfilling work environment.
Let's change the way we work !
We got more than 280 Rydoonians striving for excellence each day, servicing users and clients in over 60 countries, and we are looking to get some more talent on board!
Following the expansion of our business, we are strengthening our Enterprise Success Management Team in Warsaw.
As a Relationship Manager you will...
- Manage the relation with customer to drive performance resulting in strong financial results and satisfied customer relationship,
- Cultivate client relationships over time; apply knowledge to strategic value proposition development to maximize revenue generation and exceed sales goals,
- Build relationships with focus on customer success and satisfaction, resulting in referenceable accounts and positive brand/company awareness,
- Educate and inform customers on key market trends-challenges and tailor solutions to challenge their approach to key corporate priorities,
- Maintain customer configuration set-up according to agreed structure,
- Define and implement service rules and best practice,
- Make sure that operations are organized to deliver best in class services to our customer,
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, client needs and generate product development ideas
- Cooperate with internal teams to successfully deliver promises to customer.
We are looking for someone who has...
- fluency in English and Polish,
- proven experience in any sales/customer service role,
- excellent presentation and negotiation skills,
- industry experience (e.g. TMC) will be very valuable,
- excellent interpersonal and client relation skills,
- consultancy-based approach,
- excellent organizational and business communication skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting,
- understanding of industry’s customers’ business, needs, challenges and expectations,
- a genuine interest in our product, clients and market trends.
At Rydoo you can experience...
- Challenging tasks within international, supportive team,
- Possibility to have an impact on a shape of our processes,
- Great opportunity to learn and develop your skills,
- Competitive pay with benefits (private medical care, sport card etc.),
- The Rydoo way of work – flexibility, comfy pouffes, pizza days… and more ;)
Be part of a world where we don’t go for good. We go for great.
We don’t go for user experience, we go for user excellence.
We don’t go for customer satisfaction, we go for customer success.
We don’t just do, we Rydoo.
Follow us on social media