- al. Jerozolimskie 180, 02-486, Warszawa, pl
Rydoo, a Sodexo corp-up, reinvents business travel and expense management for high-growth companies and enterprises. Thanks to the expertise its two founding startups it is originated, Xpenditure and iAlbatros.
Rydoo's app covers the full scope of any trip or any expense to contribute to a more fulfilling work environment.
Let's change the way we work !
We got more than 250 Rydoonians striving for excellence each day, servicing users and clients in over 60 countries, and we are looking to get some more talent on board!
As a Product Designer you will be responsible for the complete user experience, from early-stage research and ideation, through implementation and iteration towards launching features for our users. Your work will have a direct impact to the user's satisfaction and the company’s growth.
Beyond that, your days at Rydoo shall include:
Work with a mobile or web team and other designers to create highly interactive, delightful, and user-centered experiences
Design simple, effective, and beautiful design solutions to help execute the product vision and company strategy
Collaborate with other members of the product team and a senior designer to translate broad, complex ideas into clear, delightful design products
Participate in cross-functional brainstorms, discussions, and design reviews
Present design rationale and concepts to the executive team and understand user needs to achieve excellent results
Job requisite skills
- 2+ years experience on a product, design or UX team for a web or mobile application
- Strong facilitation and collaboration abilities, a flexible and friendly approach to working with teams, and the attitude to always strive for the best outcomes
- Advanced experience with design and wireframing tools such as sketch, illustrator, framer, invision, ..
- Familiar with Design Systems and concepts such as Atomic Design
- Ability to quickly master technical skills in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent portfolio with examples of mobile/desktop design experiences
Rydoo requisite skills
- Result oriented mindset
- Reliable – during and after hours
- No 9 to 5 mentality, rather, ‘whatever it takes mentality’
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player
- Permanent contract, with open end
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside
Be part of a world where we don’t go for good. We go for great.
We don’t go for user experience, we go for user excellence.
We don’t go for customer satisfaction, we go for customer success.
We don’t just do, we Rydoo.
Follow us on