Product Data Analyst
- Hendrik Consciencestraat, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium
Rydoo, a Sodexo corp-up, reinvents business travel and expense management for high-growth companies and enterprises. Thanks to the expertise its two founding startups it is originated, Xpenditure and iAlbatros.
Rydoo's app covers the full scope of any trip or any expense to contribute to a more fulfilling work environment.
Let's change the way we work !
We got more than 250 Rydoonians striving for excellence each day, servicing users and clients in over 60 countries, and we are looking to get some more talent on board!
We’re looking for a Data Analyst/Scientist to work in our product team at Rydoo. The goal is to improve our data-first mindset to help drive informed product decisions for the company. You will work with numerous data sets, use your ability and insights to influence our product development roadmap.
- You will be in charge of bringing data insights to product owners, marketers, designers and others across the company.
- You’ll use quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with both our consumer and business products
- You will need to discover what drives engagement with our users and find out how we can boost productivity to make our application loved by thousands.
- Partner with Product and Development teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions and product launches
- Experience with basic product analytics tools such as Amplitude, Mixpanel, kissmetrics, Google Analytics, ..
- Core analysis using SQL, SPSS, Tableau, Power BI, Scripting languages (i.e.; Python, Java, Scala,...)
- Coding skills (such as Python, Java, or Scala)
- Designing and evaluating product development experiments
- Monitoring key product metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics
- Building and analyzing dashboards and reports
- Evaluating and defining metrics
- Exploratory Analysis:
* Proposing what to build in the next roadmap
* Understanding ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends
* Identifying new levers to help move key metrics
* Building models of user behaviors for analysis or to power production systems
* Product Insight sharing;
* Influencing product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations
* Spreading best practices to analytics and product teams
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field. Advanced degrees.
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses.
- Understanding of statistics (e. g., hypothesis testing, regressions).
- Experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (ex. R, SAS) or other methods.
- No 9 to 5 mentality, rather, ‘whatever it takes mentality’
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player
- You have strong personal organization and project management abilities.