- Handlowa 6G, 15-399 Białystok, Poland
Rydoo, a Sodexo corp-up, reinvents business travel and expense management for high-growth companies and enterprises. Thanks to the expertise its two founding startups it is originated, Xpenditure and iAlbatros.
Rydoo's app covers the full scope of any trip or any expense to contribute to a more fulfilling work environment.
Let's change the way we work !
We got more than 250 Rydoonians striving for excellence each day, servicing users and clients in over 60 countries, and we are looking to get some more talent on board!
As a Hotel Content Specialist you are a key element to our offer, the quality and accuracy of the information you are displaying to our customer will dramatically influence their booking experience & satisfaction.
Your daily duties at Rydoo will include:
- Updating our hotels’ database
- Revision of hotels’ profiles (descriptions, pictures etc.)
- Benchmarking with competitors according to comparative data
- Loading hotel rates based on the prepared report
- Working with Global Distribution System (GDS Amadeus)
- Collaborating with Customer Service Office and other departments.
- As a member of the Procurement & Revenue Management Team collaborating with our Destination Managers and Procurement Managers
Job Requisite Skills
- Knowledge of data processing and database administration (experience in data managing is nice to have)
- Fluency in English (B2),
- Knowledge of French and other languages will be an asset
- Ability to plan your work and stay concentrated on routine tasks
- Practical knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Sense of responsibility, preciseness and reliability
- Interest in tourism and hotels (nice to have)
Rydoo Requisite Skills
- Result oriented mindset
- Reliable – during and after hours
- No 9 to 5 mentality, rather, ‘whatever it takes mentality’
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player
At Rydoo you can experience...
- challenging tasks within international, supportive team,
- your real impact on the shape of financial processes by implementing your own ideas,
- great opportunity to learn and develop your skills,
- competitive pay with benefits (private medical care, sport card etc.),
- the Rydoo way of work – flexibility, comfy pouffes, pizza days… and more ;)
Be part of a world where we don’t go for good. We go for great.
We don’t go for user experience, we go for user excellence.
We don’t go for customer satisfaction, we go for customer success.
We don’t just do, we Rydoo.
Follow us on social media