- Hendrik Consciencestraat, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium
Rydoo, a Sodexo corp-up, reinvents business travel and expense management for high-growth companies and enterprises. Thanks to the expertise its two founding startups it is originated, Xpenditure and iAlbatros.
Rydoo's app covers the full scope of any trip or any expense to contribute to a more fulfilling work environment.
Let's change the way we work !
We got more than 250 Rydoonians striving for excellence each day, servicing users and clients in over 60 countries, and we are looking to get some more talent on board!
As a Mobile Developer you will be responsible for the mobile applications. You will translate new ideas into reality, build new features and use modern technologies to provide clean and easy to read code. You will get the chance to learn and play with new technologies and help us decide which way to go.
You will work in a fast paced team of developers in weekly sprints. Together with our product team you will work on new ideas that can improve the product and will make our clients enjoy our product even more. You’ll work on projects which directly impact the company’s growth. Our team will see you as a valuable member and you’ll contribute to successful implementations and customer satisfaction.
Who are we looking for?
You love building new stuff, features, and can’t wait to contribute to our already amazing product. With modern technologies you can translate mockups into clean code. But most of all you can do magical things with mobile apps.
· Demonstrate primary programming skills
· Familiar with Object Oriented Programming design and patterns
· Interest in using Xamarin (.NET, C#) in order to create effective native UI for iOS and Android
· Experience working with web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML)
· Fundamental understanding of version control systems like Git
· Familiar with native app development for IOS and Android.
· Experience with unit testing and automated UI testing
- Permanent contract, with open end
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside
Be part of a world where we don’t go for good. We go for great.
We don’t go for user experience, we go for user excellence.
We don’t go for customer satisfaction, we go for customer success.
We don’t just do, we Rydoo.
Follow us on social media