Accountant with French and English
- Kopernik Office Buildings, Aleje Jerozolimskie 180, 02-486 Warszawa, Poland
Rydoo, a Sodexo corp-up, reinvents business travel and expense management for high-growth companies and enterprises. Thanks to the expertise its two founding startups it is originated, Xpenditure and iAlbatros.
Rydoo's app covers the full scope of any trip or any expense to contribute to a more fulfilling work environment.
Let's change the way we work !
We got more than 250 Rydoonians striving for excellence each day, servicing users and clients in over 60 countries, and we are looking to get some more talent on board!
Following the expansion of our business, we are strengthening our Finance Team in Warsaw
As an Accountant you will be…
- taking part in accounting processes migration,
- processing and verifying financial documents (invoices, expense reports, bank statements, etc.) for our French and Belgian entities,
- taking care of AP, AR, bank reconciliation, intercompany, financial statements related matters for entities above,
- occasionally preparing reports and analyses for internal purposes,
- cooperating daily with Finance Team.
We are looking for someone who has...
- min. 1-year experience in finance and accounting,
- very good command in English and French (B2/C1), Dutch is nice to have,
- good knowledge of accounting area,
- proficiency with MS Excel,
- excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team,
- strong analytical and organization skills with ability to smoothly process financial data,
- a degree in Finance, Accounting or similar faculty will be an asset,
- working knowledge of MS Navision is nice to have.
At Rydoo you can experience...
- challenging tasks within international, supportive team,
- your real impact on the shape of financial processes by implementing your own ideas,
- great opportunity to learn and develop your skills,
- competitive pay with benefits (private medical care, sport card etc.),
- the Rydoo way of work – flexibility, comfy pouffes, pizza days… and more ;)
Be part of a world where we don’t go for good. We go for great.
We don’t go for user experience, we go for user excellence.
We don’t go for customer satisfaction, we go for customer success.
We don’t just do, we Rydoo.
Follow us on social media