Senior automation QA (Software Testing)
- Aleje Jerozolimskie, Warszawa, Poland
Rydoo, a Sodexo corp-up, reinvents business travel and expense management for high-growth companies and enterprises. Thanks to the expertise its two founding startups it is originated, Xpenditure and iAlbatros.
Rydoo's app covers the full scope of any trip or any expense to contribute to a more fulfilling work environment.
Let's change the way we work !
We got more than 250 Rydoonians striving for excellence each day, servicing users and clients in over 60 countries, and we are looking to get some more talent on board!
Product Development Team counts several dozen talented new technologies enthusiasts. As a Tester at Rydoo you will oversee creating test scenarios for the newest features of our applications, catching all the mean bugs and assuring a perfect quality of our products.
Beyond that, your days at Rydoo shall include:
- Create automation test models for release testing (plans, data and scripts) including the identification, collection and/or creation of test data
- Determine and meet time estimates and schedules for testing efforts
- Develop, update and maintain quality testing standards and procedures
- Participate in the coordination and execution of release testing
- Update and test release installation procedures
Job Requisite Skills:
- At least 8 years of experience in software testing
- Practical knowledge of using Visual Studio, IIS, SQL MS, GIT
- Knowledge of the bugtracking tools like Jira/YouTrack
- Familiar with JMeter or Selenium WebDriver (nice to have)
- Degree in IT-related faculty (or during the studies)
- Very good command in English
- With high-level analytical skills and paying attention to details
- Excellent teammate, working effectively under deadlines.
Rydoo Requisite Skills:
- Result oriented mindset
- Reliable – during and after hours
- No 9 to 5 mentality, rather, ‘whatever it takes mentality’
- Being a compassionate, unselfish, true team player
- Permanent contract, with open end
- Competitive pay with benefits (depending on country of work, benefits may differ)
- A chance to experience Rydoo from the inside
Be part of a world where we don’t go for good. We go for great.
We don’t go for user experience, we go for user excellence.
We don’t go for customer satisfaction, we go for customer success.
We don’t just do, we Rydoo.
Follow us on social media