Software Engineer / Web Developer (Healthcare Industry)
- 1553 Platte St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
RxREVU’s Prescription Decision Support platform is a first-of-its-kind tool that provides prescribing guidance for providers within the EHR workflow. It Delivers a unified patient view that evaluates safety protocols, formulary and benefit data, and clinical best practices to recommend the most appropriate medication at the point of prescribing while reducing the time it takes for a provider to prescribe. It enables hard-wired communication at the point of care, to inform prescribers, drive consistent prescribing, lower costs, inform adherence, and improve quality metrics for HEDIS and Stars. It also provides real-time analytics tools, allowing administrators to monitor best practices and evaluate provider performance to clinical protocols and outcomes.
We are hiring a mid to senior level generalist, whose responsibilities might include any of the following, depending on the candidate's skillset:
- Working on interfaces and dashboards used by clinical staff
- Massaging data from external data providers
- Working on the back-end tools that power our recommendation engine
- Assisting our Senior Engineer with DevOps work
- Working on integrations with EHRs
- Adding test coverage and refactoring key parts of our system
Tools we use:
- Ruby on Rails
- Some exposure to TDD and automated testing. Bonus points for Rspec/Capybara.
- At least 3+ years of professional software development
- Experience with MVC web frameworks in some capacity, particularly with Rails
- Background working in healthcare IT and using standardized data sets like FDB, Multum, Medi-Span, RxNorm, SNOMED, CPT, and LOINC would be ideal, but not required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible vacation time
- Flexible work schedule
- Office located in LoHi area
We value mission-driven individuals with integrity, self-awareness, and curiosity. At RxRevu, our team prides itself on a culture of fun, accountability and autonomy, and working hard on interesting problems while maintaining a healthy work/life balance. Individual responsibilities coalesce into: An accountable team that serves our business and our mission to improve the value of healthcare through better prescribing decisions.