UI/UX Front-End Software Engineer
- 1553 Platte St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
RxREVU’s Prescription Decision Support platform is a first-of-its-kind tool that provides prescribing guidance for providers within the EHR workflow. It delivers a unified patient view that evaluates safety protocols, formulary and benefit data, and clinical best practices to recommend the most appropriate medication at the point of prescribing while reducing the time it takes for a provider to prescribe. It enables hard-wired communication at the point of care, to inform prescribers, drive consistent prescribing, lower costs, inform adherence, and improve quality metrics for HEDIS and Stars. It also provides real-time analytics tools, allowing administrators to monitor best practices and evaluate provider performance to clinical protocols and outcomes.
We are hiring a mid to senior level UI/UX Front-End Software Engineer, who can design and develop intuitive, efficient medication order workflows, with the goal of helping us increase prescriber adoption and utilization.
Ideal candidates would have a healthcare IT or clinical background with an understanding of clinical workflows within an EHR.
A key component of this role will be working with our clinical partners and engineering team to optimize our platform and identify new functionality to improve provider experience. The responsibilities of this position will include the following:
- Writing HTML/CSS markup
- Optimizing the usability of the platform (A/B & multivariate)
- Generating intuitive and efficient workflows for the clinical and administrative interfaces
- Building visually appealing usage dashboards, for reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Participating in the gathering of feedback onsite, from the clinical end users
- Text Editor
- At least 3+ years of professional UI/UX front-end software development
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS/SASS
- Familiarity with clinical workflows would be preferred, but is not required
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility and support, including legacy versions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible vacation time
- Flexible work schedule
- Office located in LoHi area
We value mission-driven individuals with integrity, self-awareness, and curiosity. At RxRevu, our team prides itself on a culture of fun, accountability and autonomy, and working hard on interesting problems while maintaining a healthy work/life balance. Individual responsibilities coalesce into: An accountable team that serves our business and our mission to improve the value of healthcare through better prescribing decisions.