Director, Provider Solutions
- Denver, CO
RxREVU’s Prescription Decision Support platform is a first-of-its-kind tool that provides prescribing guidance for providers within the EHR workflow. It Delivers a unified patient view that evaluates safety protocols, formulary and benefit data, and clinical best practices to recommend the most appropriate medication at the point of prescribing while reducing the time it takes for a provider to prescribe. It enables hard-wired communication at the point of care, to inform prescribers, drive consistent prescribing, lower costs, inform adherence, and improve quality metrics for HEDIS and Stars. It also provides real-time analytics tools, allowing administrators to monitor best practices and evaluate provider performance to clinical protocols and outcomes.
RxRevu is seeking someone with deep healthcare experience to sell to large integrated health systems. Ideal candidate needs to demonstrate ability to sell complex enterprise healthcare software into existing provider systems to multiple decision makers within the c-suite. Need experience selling to CEO, CFO, CMIO, CMO and/or head of pharmacy. A network with access to these leaders is important and pharmacy related experience will receive great preference.
· Engaging directly with clients and prospects in the field
· Direct selling responsibility for large complex deals
· Meet and exceed sales quota
· Ability to understanding the business challenges our provider prospects and clients are facing and articulate how to align these challenges to the capabilities of our products and services
Required Knowledge & Skills
· 5+ years of related experience
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
· Ability to travel 40-60+%
· Proven track record in achieving and exceeding annual quota
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to contribute your voice to both strategy and tactics in pursuit of complex sales
· Proven experience navigating a complex sales cycle and selling to multiple levels within enterprise organizations.
· Proven relationship management skills and ability to manage large complex client environment
· Demonstrated ability to thrive in entrepreneurial and unstructured environments
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible vacation time
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to work remotely
- Office located in LoHi area
We value mission-driven individuals with integrity, self-awareness, and curiosity. At RxRevu, our team prides itself on a culture of fun, accountability and autonomy, and working hard on interesting problems while maintaining a healthy work/life balance. Individual responsibilities coalesce into: An accountable team that serves our business and our mission to improve the value of healthcare through better prescribing decisions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.