$15 hr - Patient Advocate - Part Time Position - Mon - Fri - 10am to 2pm *NOT A REMOTE POSITION*
- 3905 Vincennes Rd., Suite 200, Indianapolis, IN, United States
ABOUT RX HELP CENTERS
As one of the nation's premier prescription drug advocacy organizations, it is the mission of Rx Help Centers to provide affordable, high quality services to our customers.
The Patient Advocate will provide exceptional customer service to clients seeking affordable options for obtaining their prescription medications.
Working as the liaison between our clients, their healthcare providers, and prescription drug assistance programs, the Patient Advocate will answer incoming calls and make outgoing calls to connect clients to prescription drug assistance programs and other options to reduce their prescription drug costs.
As part time Advocates, associates will assist with the day to day updates, information requests, documentation updates and contact with clients and their health care providers.
Advocates are responsible for following established processes, documenting each interaction, and updating our clients as interactions occur in addition to setting up and communicating follow up interactions.
- Customer service experience
- Data entry experience with general PC knowledge, including email, internet, and cloud based CMS systems
- Detail oriented with strong work ethic
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to learn quickly, problem solve, multitask, and adapt in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Call Center experience preferred
We offer our Advocates a customer focused work environment where exceptional customer service is the goal - each and every day. We maintain a relaxed, open, and honest culture providing all team members significant opportunity for growth.
If you are interested in joining a GREAT TEAM of GREAT ADVOCATES helping GREAT PEOPLE, apply today!
Rx Help Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.