- 3905 Vincennes Road, Suite 200, Indianapolis, IN, us
Rx Help Centers is headquartered in Indianapolis. Founded in 2009, as an extra service provided to customers of various insurance agencies, Rx Help Centers has grown very rapidly out of necessity. We found that an overwhelming number of people were facing financial hardships because of prescription costs due to inadequate prescriptions insurance plan benefits or coverages. We reached out to some of the industry's leaders in pharmaceuticals to work on solutions and have since transformed into one of the premier advocate groups in the nation.
We target all of our efforts toward helping people fill the voids that are left from prescription coverage or no coverage at all. Rx Help Centers aims to serve more Americans than any other advocate group in existence through superior customer service and exhaustive effort on part of all of our advocate associates.
Patient Advocates will be the primary point of contact for patients/clients that come to Rx Help Centers seeking assistance. You will assist our patients/clients with every step in the process from answering questions, collecting information, completing paperwork, and maintaining all follow-up/refill communications.
- This is a full time opportunity, selected applicants will work M-F 10a-7p, No Weekends!
- We offer a GREAT opportunity for applicants with an eye on career goals
- The position requires applicants to be on the phone 10-15 hours a week, heavy utilization of internet based resources, concientous and consistent (updates) contact with our patients/clients.
Qualified applicants must be:
- Customer service oriented
- Attentive to detail
- Well spoken
- Proficient with computers
- Want to go the extra mile to help others / clients
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Effective and efficient communicator
- Bilingual is a plus but is not necessary.
Compensation will be:
$12.00/hour during 90 day probationary period and $13.00/hour afterwards.
This position provides ample room for growth and promotion within Rx Help Centers.