Patient Advocate - Call Center
- 3905 Vincennes Road, Suite 200, Indianapolis, IN, us
ABOUT RX HELP CENTERS: Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Indianapolis, IN Rx Help Centers is one of America's leading prescription drug advocacy services. Our mission is to provide affordable, high quality services to our clients. Through our expert team of Advocates, Business Partners, and Collaborative Benefits Network, we strive to provide the best service we can to meet our clients needs.
Rx Help Centers is currently seeking to hire Patient Advocates in our Indianapolis, IN office. This is a Full-Time position, Monday-Friday 10am-7pm
Working as the liaison between the client, healthcare providers, and prescription drug assistance programs, the Advocate helps to connect clients to prescription drug assistance programs that will reduce their prescription drug costs. A successful Advocate genuinely enjoys assisting others and is able to measure success by both the number of clients helped and their daily interactions with them.
Successful applicants must have the following abilities and skills:
- Adaptability when dealing with constantly changing processes and programs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software suites
- Superior oral and written communication skills, being able to effectively communicate with a variety of individuals
- Ability to multitask and function in a fast paced environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Prior customer service/call center experience required
- Preferred candidates will have consistent and stable job history.
What we offer:
Rx Help Centers offers a collaborative customer focused work environment where individual excellence, team success, and exceptional customer service are the norm. We are committed to the success of our Advocates and offer training and continued support to ensure that Advocates continually provide the high level of service our clients expect from us. We cultivate and maintain a relaxed, open, and honest culture.
$12.00/hour during a probationary period and $13.00/hour afterwards.
This position provides ample room for growth and promotion within Rx Help Centers with an emphasis on those candidates with a Strong Work Ethic and willingness to Lead by Example...
Rx Help Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.