Medical Billing A/R Specialist
Rural Health Development provides affordable management, consulting, and billing services to “stand-alone” communities. RHD was founded in 1990 and our sole purpose is to help communities and providers meet the health care needs of their citizens and patients by providing our years of expertise to help with each individual need.
Rural Health Development, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time medical biller with experience in clinic billing and/or skilled nursing billing. Applicants must be experienced with Accounts Receivable (A/R) work, appeals, data entry and payment posting. Candidates should be knowledgeable in claims submission to Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance as well as patient statements. We are seeking energetic, self-motivated and team-oriented people to join our team!
• AR Management and claims follow-up • Payment Posting • Appeals/Denials • Claims Creation • ICD 10 Coding • Statement Billing • Answering Patient/Provider questions • HIPAA Compliance • Answering Phones • Assist other administrative staff with overflow work • Provide customer service to clients • Assist with keeping the office environment clean
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- EMR and Billing Software experience
- Strong organizational and administrative skills to include areas such as problem solving, multi-tasking, attention to detail and prioritization
- Willingness to learn new software and to assist with company workflow as needed
- Ability to work well in a small to medium sized office environment
- A high school diploma and 1-2 years billing experience are necessary for consideration of this position.
- Rural Health Clinic knowledge is preferred but not required
✨ If you’re looking to make a difference in the lives of residents and a LTC community’s team, as well as become part of the RHD family, apply today! ✨
We proudly offer very competitive wages, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, a 401k plan with employer match, as well as paid vacation and sick leave.
RHD is an EEOE employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.