APAC Channels and Partnership Manager
- HaArba'a St 17, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Run:AI is bridging the gap between data science and computing infrastructure by creating a high-performance compute virtualization layer for deep learning, speeding the training of neural network models and enabling the development of large AI models. By abstracting workloads from underlying infrastructure, Run:AI creates a shared pool of resources that can be dynamically provisioned for full utilization of expensive GPU compute.
We are looking for a senior Partnership Manager to join our Business Development team.
What will you do:
- Recruits new partners in the different territories to support the sales efforts within the APAC region.
- Onboarding new Channel Partners.
- Handle Sales and Technical Enablement of strategic partners in APAC.
- Manages the day to day relationship between strategic partners and Run:AI.
- Acts as a liaison between strategic partners and Run:AI’s sales representatives.
- Delivers Value Propositions and other key messaging to partner community.
- Meets or exceeds quota for strategic partners.
- Learns and maintains knowledge of Run:AI product, competitive products and technologies and industry trends and share this knowledge with partners.
- Reviews, monitors and reports on deal registrations.
- Executes marketing programs with the help of marketing in order to drive leads from the field.
- Serves as main point of contact for Run:AI’s resources.
- Maintains responsibility for overall relationship management.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience as a Channels Sales Manager/Partnership Manager in APAC
- 3+ years or more in selling business to business
- Strong presentation and communication skills mandatory. As well as skills in time management and organization
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction.