Sales Account Executive - Israel and Europe
- HaArba'a St 17, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Run:AI is bridging the gap between data science and computing infrastructure by creating a high-performance compute virtualization layer for deep learning, speeding the training of neural network models and enabling the development of large AI models. By abstracting workloads from underlying infrastructure, Run:AI creates a shared pool of resources that can be dynamically provisioned for full utilization of expensive GPU compute.
Run:AI is looking for an experienced, achievement orientated, curious and confident sales professional who is a pro in the world of virtualization and a huge fan of AI.
Run:AI’s Account Executives help the biggest global enterprises transform their compute power through virtualization and optimization. We are currently at the beginning of building a team that is made up of talented individuals who are passionate about understanding complex business challenges in the world of AI and leading the customer through a value-based engagement model and providing them with a solution to increase their compute power.
- Build and execute strategic pipeline plans for the Israel and Europe region
- Identify and build champions within target accounts to help them identify and execute transformational change within their company
- Work closely with Sales Development and be responsible for lead generation within net new accounts
- When structuring deals, you’ll work with key team members including Sales Engineering, Client Success, and Product teams to ensure the long term customer success
- Present the solution features and benefits to prospects both face to face and online
- Developing sales plans to strategically grow and expand the accounts within assigned geography
- Manage accurate monthly revenue forecasts & consistently exceed revenue targets
- 5+ years of sales experience in a tech-oriented B2B SaaS company, with a proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations
- A bonus is knowledge of technologies like Docker, Containers and Kubernetes
- Fluent Hebrew and English (additional European languages is a plus)
- Be a hunter by nature in the Saas environment
- Solid sales qualification experience, utilizing a consultative mindset
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Aptitude to navigate complex organisations and hierarchies, and evidence of building multiple referenceable supporters.
- Can relate technical concepts to both non-technical and technical personas
- Passionate, curious and with a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Coachable, with a hunger to learn and develop
- Self starter who is independent and has the ability to work in a startup environment
- A true team player, with strong moral values that benefits the mutual success of the team, not the individual.
- Expect (and hopefully enjoy) frequent travel
- The position is based in Israel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.