Senior Product Marketing Manager
- HaArba'a St 17, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Run:AI is bridging the gap between data science and computing infrastructure by creating a high-performance compute virtualization layer for deep learning, speeding the training of neural network models and enabling the development of large AI models. By abstracting workloads from underlying infrastructure, Run:AI creates a shared pool of resources that can be dynamically provisioned for full utilization of expensive GPU compute.
The Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager (Sr. PMM) for Run:AI is responsible for messaging, positioning, product launches, and content creation for the Run:AI platform. He/She will be collaborating closely with product management, demand-gen, sales, and partner teams to develop the company’s core content including white papers, webinars, e-books, product launch support materials, and sales / partner enablement tools to support the Go-To-Market plans for Run:AI. This role works closely with product management to understand product features and benefits, and translates this information into customer-facing messaging and assets for a largely technical audience.
In addition to the tasks above, the Senior PMM will also assist with operationalizing the processes for product launches, as well as supporting the enablement process for sales and partner teams, and more. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be curious and thoughtful person, who is not afraid to ask questions and who loves to understand what’s “under the hood” of tech products. A technical degree or background is preferred. That you are an excellent writer is, of course, a must for this role.
The ideal candidate will understand how to market to different personas and have the ability to articulate the value of Run:AI in the context of various use cases. The Sr. Technical PMM will have a deep understanding of the customer journey and will work with demand teams to deliver the right content, via the right channels, at the right time to individuals considering and using the Run:AI platform.
What you'll do;
- Own and manage product marketing ‘end to end’ from positioning & messaging to sales enablement
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external SMEs to produce highly technical content
- Work with Product Management to coordinate launch activity for new products or features
- Manage 2+ outside writers who currently work with Run:AI
- Manage all content for the marketing department, whether written by you or by outsourced agencies
- Track and report on performance metrics for your content
- Own and manage internal relationships with product management, demand-gen, sales, partner teams, and others as needed
- Writing conference talks and speaking at conferences is a possibility if there’s an interest
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS Product Marketing experience. Evangelist or DevRel experience also relevant.
- Strong technical understanding and a willingness to study / do what’s needed to stay up to date on relevant technology, technical degree preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English – a love for reading, researching and writing is key for this role
- Incredible organizational skills, able to juggle many tasks
- Define a process for content creation and delivery, and operationalize it across the organization
- Familiarity with measurement tools (Salesforce / Hubspot) for your content is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.