Senior C++ Software Engineer (GPU virtualization software)
- HaArba'a St 17, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Run:AI is bridging the gap between data science and computing infrastructure by creating a high-performance compute virtualization layer for deep learning, speeding the training of neural network models and enabling the development of large AI models. By abstracting workloads from underlying infrastructure, Run:AI creates a shared pool of resources that can be dynamically provisioned for full utilization of expensive GPU compute.
We are looking for a senior software engineer with experience in building and designing complex C++ architectures in Linux.
You will program cutting edge software that provides virtualization capabilities for GPUs hosting AI and ML tasks.
You will design a complex and modular architecture for components that interact with each other and the OS itself.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong C++ programming experience
- Good knowledge of OS (Linux in particular) mechanisms and services
- Experience in Linux
The following are considered as a big plus:
- Experience with CUDA
- Experience with cgroups
- Experience with developing storage or virtualization software
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks (such as PyTorch, TensorFlow)
- Strong algorithmic problem solving and design skills
- Experience with agile methodology