Technical Evangelist, Developer Relations
- 85 Delancey St, New York, NY 10002, USA
Run:AI is bridging the gap between data science and computing infrastructure by creating a high-performance compute virtualization layer for deep learning, speeding the training of neural network models and enabling the development of large AI models. By abstracting workloads from underlying infrastructure, Run:AI creates a shared pool of resources that can be dynamically provisioned for full utilization of expensive GPU compute.
We are looking for a technical evangelist whose mission will be to build thriving, connected data science and engineering communities around the Run:AI platform.
You will enable and excite the community of researchers, developers, and technologists around Run:AI and be the "voice of the community" within Run:AI. We are looking for a passionate evangelist to contribute to open source and AI communities, and to develop and share content externally about our cutting-edge technology on conference panels, meetups, in contributed articles, and on blogs. Excellent written and spoken communication (in English) is a must.
This is a career-defining opportunity to help evangelize a new way of thinking about orchestrating AI workloads that is becoming critical as companies scale their AI initiatives. You will be working closely with Run:AI’s CTO in the world’s most innovative area of technology.
You should ideally have direct experience with, and strong working knowledge of, cloud-native and Kubernetes architectures. You should also have working knowledge of GPU-accelerated computing for artificial intelligence, as well as knowledge of the software and hardware used for deep learning.
What you’ll be doing:
Help AI researchers and engineers understand how Run:AI can speed their AI initiatives and help optimize their resource utilization, by:
- Developing technical content: Create content to educate potential customers about our solutions, as well as excite and motivate them to become customers who evangelize the products themselves
- Leading the conversation around the latest technology advancements and best practices in the Kubernetes / Data Science community at in person and online venues
- Monitoring and responding on GitHub, community forums, and other channels to position our solutions there and to bring feedback from the external community back to our R&D teams
- Creating demos, sandboxes, and working with the Run:AI platform deeply in order to inform technical content
- Working cross functionally with management, development, and other marketing team members to craft product positioning and messaging
Proven excellence in:
- Written and verbal communication, public speaking
- Creativity and problem-solving ability
- Video / demo creation and production
- BA/BS degree and/or relevant experience
- 4+ years of experience as an evangelist or equivalent role
- 2+ years of experience giving talks and developing demos, webinars, videos, and other technical content
- Hands-on experience with container orchestration technologies like Kubernetes
- Bonus: experience with data science tools
- Bonus: contributions to open source projects