Sr Manager, Growth Marketing
- 85 Delancey St, New York, NY 10002, USA
Run:AI is bridging the gap between data science and computing infrastructure by creating a high-performance compute virtualization layer for deep learning, speeding the training of neural network models and enabling the development of large AI models. By abstracting workloads from underlying infrastructure, Run:AI creates a shared pool of resources that can be dynamically provisioned for full utilization of expensive GPU compute.
Run:AI: is looking for an experienced digital marketing rock star to drive demand of our free trial and to own our freemium GTM strategy. The right candidate has a strong understanding of freemium sales models, digital funnel building, content marketing, and analysis of marketing campaigns. We’re looking for candidates with prior successes building scalable digital marketing programs for a B2B SaaS company.
You are the right candidate if you are fascinated by the brave new world of AI, you are a self-starter, lean marketer, and you are a great writer who can build successful campaigns and programs. You will have an aggressive growth goal and so you should be comfortable executing marketing activities in order to drive pipeline and sales. You will build, test, execute, and build again – you know the drill.
This position reports directly to the VP Marketing and is a career-shaping opportunity to take a big, high-priority project and make it successful.
What you will do:
- Work with Marketing and Sales VPs to build the go-to-market plan for free trial / freemium offerings. Devise strategy for pricing and feature set as well as goals for user acquisition and upsell strategies.
- Collaborate with SEO, PPC and design agencies to plan, execute, manage and scale paid acquisition campaigns to drive growth.
- Work hands-on -- including testing, tracking, and reporting on -- "always on" digital marketing programs, optimizing, as needed to hit growth goals.
- Deeply understand program and campaign results and funnel data, and leverage this understanding to identify and test growth marketing programs across new channels.
- Devise, write, and work with outside agencies to develop creative content to attract a relevant audience to the Run:AI website.
- Manage all aspects of the Run:AI website.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing at SaaS technology companies with a self-service (online sign-up) or open-source products
- Experience working independently
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute relevant, targeted, data-driven marketing programs that result in revenue growth
- Experience with all aspects of digital marketing, with an emphasis on content marketing, SEO, PPC, and email marketing – it’s ok to be an expert in one and have familiarity with the rest
- Strong creative problem solving, analytical skills, and communication skills + extreme attention to detail
- Must love working with sales teams in a marketing leadership role that includes making and driving home strong, informed recommendations to company leadership
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce and WordPress
- AI experience is a big plus