Senior Back End Engineer (Deep Learning infrastructure)
- HaArba'a St 17, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Run:AI has built the world’s first virtualization layer for deep learning. By abstracting workloads from the underlying infrastructure, Run:AI creates a shared pool of resources that can be dynamically provisioned, enabling control, visibility, and full utilization of expensive GPU compute resources.
We are looking for a senior backend developer with experience in building complex products running in the cloud and/or on-premise environments.
You will design and build a world-class Machine Learning Platform to improve the productivity and velocity of Data Scientists and Deep Learning engineers, while working with open-source technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, ML frameworks such as Tensorflow and PyTorch, and advanced hardware accelerators like Nvidia GPUs and Google TPUs.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Nice to have: experience in cloud environments such as AWS or /GCP/Azure or on-premise environments
- Experience in NodeJS/ TypeScript / Python is a big plus
- Experience in technologies like Docker and Kubernetes is even a bigger plus
- Team player with positive thinking that likes to "get things done"
- Fast learner that can and likes to dive into details of cutting-edge technologies