- Jl. Tebet Barat Dalam Raya, RT.9/RW.6, Tebet Bar., Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
Ruangguru is a tech-enabled education company that provides a one-stop learning experience for students to have better access to quality content and service. Ruangguru has allowed students to access better quality educational content in the form of learning videos, question banks, test-prep materials, and study notes. Ruangguru platform has been proven to not only help families reduce the cost for education, but also elevate student outcomes.
- Perform vulnerability analysis of mobile platforms, applications, protocols, and supporting infrastructure
- Perform source code analysis, security reviews & assessments.
- Design and drive implementation of secure infrastructure at scale.
- Maintain continuous awareness of threats, vulnerabilities, and techniques in mobile security and associated fields
- Provide insight into mid and near future mobile security trends, give expert strategic direction, and contribute both original ideas and technical content.
- Build and / or implement tools that aid in enhancing the security posture of infrastructure and services.
- Collaborate with teams on cross‐functional projects to secure our services and data.
- At least 2+ years in a hands-on security role with a strong background in security architecture
- Strong software development skills in at least one programming language. We use Go, Python, ReasonML/Ocaml.
- Experience with Desktop/mobile/cloud application security
- Experience with Software vulnerability analysis, code coverage analysis and fuzzing
- Have Solid Knowledge with Secure software development life-cycle (SDLC)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Nice to have
- Experience with Reverse engineering through static and dynamic analysis, memory forensics.
- Applied cryptography, cryptographic algorithm design and review.