Infrastructure Engineer (SRE)
- Jl. Tebet Barat Dalam Raya, RT.9/RW.6, Tebet Bar., Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
Ruangguru is a tech-enabled education company that provides a one-stop learning experience for students to have better access to quality content and service. Ruangguru has allowed students to access better quality educational content in the form of learning videos, question banks, test-prep materials, and study notes. Ruangguru platform has been proven to not only help families reduce the cost for education, but also elevate student outcomes.
- Design and build the tools, frameworks, systems and processes that Namely engineers use to build, integrate, deploy, scale and manage their software.
- Participating in the creation of automated software builds and deployments across multiple environments within the Google Cloud infrastructure
- Tuning a high-throughput the web service, our internal API gateway, to address memory usage and performance concerns.
- Evaluating and implementing service mesh technologies that support the traffic between services in Kubernetes, such as Istio and Console.
- Reducing friction for teams deploying microservices by creating networking infrastructure that provides routing control, security, circuit breakers, service discovery and observability
- Well-versed in the protocols that make the internet work (things like TCP, UDP, DNS, etc.)
- Brainstorming with your team to continually support scalable architecture
- Bachelor degree in informatics engineering, computer science, or equivalent with minimum 2 years of working experience in devOps/SRE focus on tooling, automation and distributed systems development.
- Strong software development skills in at least one programming language. We use Go, Python, ReasonML.
- Strong background in Linux and the Unix Shell scripting.
- A desire to stay on the cutting edge of infrastructure and automation technologies.
- Production experience with infrastructure frameworks like Docker, Kubernetes. Jenkins and Istio
- Production experience with Cloud Platforms such as Google Cloud (GCP), Amazon Web Service (AWS) etc
Nice to have
- Experience in web app security, vulnerability research, and penetration testing.