Software Engineering Intern
- W Flagler St, Miami, FL, USA
- Employees can work remotely
RoyaltyBusayo combines future proof technologies and cutting edge strategies to build innovative tech solutions and products that aid processes for businesses and organizations of all sizes.
As a Software Engineer Intern at RoyaltyBusayo, you’ll be part of an agile software development team, providing our customers with the most powerful, scalable, and user-friendly platforms for analytics, mobility, and security. You’ll play a key role in enabling RoyaltyBusayo products to be best-in-breed and optimized for leading organizations to analyze Big Data and distribute actionable business insight across their enterprise.
Our 12-week internship offers mentorship, networking events, and professional development within our Technology team.
Technologies you could use:
You should bring the following skills and experience:
- Currently pursuing Bachelors in Computer Science or related field (targeting December 2021 or May 2022 graduates)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative analytical and problem solving skills
- Process oriented and ability to pay close attention to detail
- Team oriented individual
This internship is unpaid
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.