AT&T Client Service Representative
- Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
Royal Acquisitions Inc works hand-in-hand with some of the biggest retailers in the world to offer their customers a unique shopping experience. Royal Acquisitions Inc engages the customer in learning about our client’s various products and services, while also giving each customer the right information to help make the best decision for them or their family. These campaigns happen in-store and dramatically increase sales for our clients products and services. We are currently expanding into a few different regions as well as we grow we need to hire top notch representatives of our brand.
AT&T Client Service Representative - We are opening a NEW OFFICE in Bozeman MT - Get in on the start of our company in this territory!
We are currently seeking a Client Service Representative. The Customer Service Representative will interact with customers to answer general inquiries, resolves issues, and handle customer complaints. The ideal candidate will maintain a professional image both in our office and in our clients’ atmospheres and uphold a can-do attitude at all times.
AT&T Client Service Representative Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients/customers and maintain adequate appointment times
- Report any new customer acquisitions or account changes to the Director of Operations
- Resolve customer support related issues and provide customers with proper solutions to their concerns
Interested and qualified candidates for the Client Service Representative opening should submit their resume through us for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
- At least 1+ year experience in an office, retail, or other customer service environment
- Strong communication skills
- Basic office etiquette
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
You can learn more about us at http://royalacquisitions.net/#home.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.