- 256 Murtala Muhammed Way, Alagomeji-Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria
Our client is a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry.
They have several years’ experience in Oil and Gas, Instrumentation and Electrical, General support and Training. With one of the best training centres in Africa solidly producing outstanding personnel over the last several years. They’ve been identified as the only Nigerian company capable of certain simulation training in Yokagawa and DCS systems.
We are currently in search of “mechanical engineers” with solid experience in the oil and gas industry to handle some of their key projects for our client.
- He is responsible for maintenance operations within his field of competence.
- He ensures that maintenance operations under his responsibility are carried out in strict accordance with COMPANY’s current safety rules and operating procedures and in accordance with standard industry practice, thereby guaranteeing the quality of maintenance operations, within his field, carried out on site by contractor.
- He guarantees a good level of availability of the equipment he is responsible for on production SITES.
- He plays a predominant role in the transfer of skills to personnel undergoing training and development by mentoring on site.
- Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent, 10 to15 years’ experience in the field of maintenance on oil and gas production installations,
- A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations
- Specific professional knowledge: CMIMS: SAP/R3
- Mechanical Specific: Aero Derivative Gas Generators (GE LM2500 preferably), Compressors, Firewater pumps, HP Barrel pumps, Submersible water pumps, Process and Utilities Valves (all types), Diesel Generators, etc.
- Knowledge in HV & LV power distribution and control networks, HV & LV motor drives and Alternators, Inverters, high voltage cells, variable speed units, Lighting networks, switchgear, etc.
- Knowledge in all types of instrumentation Gas and Oil metering, DCS and PLC systems, UCP’s, etc.
- Knowledge in all HVAC plant and controls (AHU’s, Fan’s, motors, Belt drives, All Refrigeration and Freezer room equipment and its associated controls), Good Mechanical Engineering Background, Operational experience in the operation of Utilities equipment.