- 3304 N Lakeharbor Ln, Boise, ID 83703, USA
We will train the right applicant! Roundhouse is a Property Management Company that is putting the humanity back into multi-family housing. After beginning in 2008 with a single condominium purchase, Roundhouse has expanded our portfolio to over 4,000 apartment homes in several markets throughout the Western United States and we need quality candidates for our
Today, Roundhouse focuses exclusively on providing high quality housing options in emerging cities. In order to deliver superior experiences to our employees and residents we have built a fully integrated team that spans the construction, property management, and design disciplines.
We build and operate our portfolio with a long-term focus and are currently seeking a leader to join our amazing team! A qualified candidate will have a positive attitude, organizational skills, time management skills and be looking for a long-term career in a growing industry.
Benefits of joining our team include:
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and 401k with company match
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Lease up and advancement options in several regions
- Company sponsored events and team building opportunities
- Education opportunities and employer match tuition
- Competitive employee housing discount policy
- Mentorship opportunities
- Community outreach and volunteer programs
Attributes of a Strong Candidate:
- A minimum of one year of experience in onsite multi-family housing preferred
- A minimum of two years sales experience required
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Strong desire to lead in your role and the local community
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail and Google
- Experience with property management software preferred (Yardi Voyager, OneSite, RealPage, RentCafe, etc.)If you are looking for a positive experience with a company that values the individual employee, we look forward to meeting with you!
Your basic responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Must be proficient in customer service and communication.
- Must be proactive in finding and correcting problems within the community.
- Ability to receive criticism in a professional and constructive manner .
- Must be flexible when needed and provide a fun and positive work environment.
- Complete tasks and projects as dictated by the Maintenance Supervisor and/or Leasing staff.
- Must notify management staff immediately of any potential fire or health hazards found on community grounds.
- Pre-employment background and drug testing may be required.
Your operating responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and walk stairs.
- Must provide your own basic hand tools. The company will provide power tools and any other larger qualifying machinery.
- Trouble shooting and repair as requested by residents or staff members.
- Installation of new and repaired appliances as dictated by your Supervisors.
- A qualified candidate will be able to complete physical labor tasks as required by the specific property. This includes but is not limited to moving appliances up and down stairs, fencing, bending responsibly and lifting responsibly. Must be able to lift in excess of 50lbs.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure all property goals are being met including but not limited to service request, preventative maintenance, capital projects, renovations, unit turns, move out and move in inspections.
- Monitor community daily to ensure all areas are up to par. These areas include, dumpsters, pet waste areas, parking lots, mailbox, model units, common area amenities and Leasing Offices. This includes cleaning when necessary.
- Assist in monitoring of snow removal, chemical logs, inspection logs and other items as dictated by your Maintenance Supervisor or Community Manager.
- Ensure that your community is adhering to city and state laws regarding OSHA, safety standards, employee communication and general community operations standards.
- Ensure all company required training is being completed and Fair Housing laws are being followed.
- Conduct move out inspections and pre-move out inspections as instructed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Work with onsite staff to minimize turn and renovation time.
- Make sure all community software is being utilized proficiently as dictated by company policy and guidelines.
- Complete additional duties as assigned by Supervisor or company authority.
- MUST be available for on-call, emergencies and snow removal when required.
- Use of personal vehicle may be required at times.
**** Job descriptions are generalized and are subject to alteration by Supervisor at any time during employment. Please contact your Hiring Manager or Supervisor with any questions or concerns. Must be available to work weekends if required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.