- 100 S Geneva Rd, Vineyard, UT 84057, USA
We will train the right applicant! Roundhouse is a Property Management Company that is putting the humanity back into multi-family housing. After beginning in 2008 with a single condominium purchase, Roundhouse has expanded our portfolio to over 4,000 apartment homes in several markets throughout the Western United States and we need quality candidates for our
Today, Roundhouse focuses exclusively on providing high quality housing options in emerging cities. In order to deliver superior experiences to our employees and residents we have built a fully integrated team that spans the construction, property management, and design disciplines.
We build and operate our portfolio with a long-term focus and are currently seeking a leader to join our amazing team! A qualified candidate will have a positive attitude, organizational skills, time management skills and be looking for a long-term career in a growing industry.
Benefits of joining our team include:
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and 401k with company match
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Lease up and advancement options in several regions
- Company sponsored events and team building opportunities
- Education opportunities and employer match tuition
- Competitive employee housing discount policy
- Mentorship opportunities
- Community outreach and volunteer programs
Attributes of a Strong Candidate:
- A minimum of one year of experience in administration preferred
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail andGoogle
- Experience with property management software preferred (Yardi Voyager,OneSite, RealPage, RentCafe, etc.) is a plus
Your management responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- A clear understanding of financial goals and budget requirements.
- Experience in over-seeing one or more employees with the ability to create a positive and productive work environment is expected of all leadership roles.
- Must supervise property maintenance staff members as well as contractors and employees of independent contractors working onsite to ensure company policies are being met.
- Recruit, retain, train and motivate onsite employees.
- Work to outgrow revenue and expense goals.
- Must be proactive in finding and correcting problems within staffing and the community by looking at projections and adjusting to market conditions.
- Ability to provide criticism in a professional and constructive manner.
- Must be flexible when needed and provide a fun and positive work environment.
- Must notify management immediately of any potential fire or health hazards found on community grounds.
- Pre-employment background and drug testing may be required.
Your operating responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and walk stairs.
- Must provide your own basic hand tools. The company will provide power tools and any other larger qualifying machinery.
- A qualified candidate will be able to complete physical labor tasks as required by the specific property. This includes but is not limited to moving appliances up and down stairs, fencing, bending responsibly and lifting responsibly. Must be able to lift in excess of 50lbs.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure all property goals are being met including but not limited to service request, preventative maintenance, capital projects, renovations, unit turns, move out and move in inspections.
- Must be able to use sound judgement when evaluating quality of work and be able to communicate issues in a constructive and goal-oriented manner.
- Ensure that staff members are trained safely and properly on use of equipment, repairs, communication with residents and chemicals being used on the property.
- Purchasing must be requested inside the budgeted guidelines.
- Monitor community daily to ensure all areas are up to par. These areas include, dumpsters, pet waste areas, parking lots, mailbox, model units, common area amenities and Leasing Offices. This includes cleaning when necessary.
- Complete weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly inspections and audits as dictated by company policy.
- Ensure that your community is adhering to city and state laws regarding OSHA, safety standards, employee communication and general community operations standards.
- Ensure that yearly inspections/service of equipment and safety are being completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure all company required training is being completed by each maintenance employee and Fair Housing laws are being followed by all staff members.
- Conduct vacant ready walks on all units marked ‘ready for move in’ prior to move in.
- Conduct move out inspections and pre-move out inspections to ensure office staff members have accurate and up to date billing amounts for move out accounting.
- Work with onsite staff to minimize turn and renovation time.
- Oversee large capital projects and renovation schedules to ensure goals are met.
- Make sure all community software is being utilized proficiently as dictated by company policy and guidelines.
- MUST be available for on-call, emergencies and snow removal when required.
- Use of personal vehicle may be required at times.
*** Job descriptions are generalized and are subject to alteration by Supervisor at any time during employment. Please contact your Hiring Manager or Supervisor with any questions or concerns. Must be available to work weekends if required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary to be determined based on candidate experience and credentials.
Paid Time Off, Health/Vision/Dental Insurance, 401K with Employer Match, Education Assistance