- 100 S Geneva Rd, Vineyard, UT 84057, USA
We will train the right applicant! Roundhouse is a Property Management Company that is putting the humanity back into multi-family housing. After beginning in 2008 with a single condominium purchase, Roundhouse has expanded our portfolio to over 4,000 apartment homes in several markets throughout the Western United States and we need quality candidates for our
Today, Roundhouse focuses exclusively on providing high quality housing options in emerging cities. In order to deliver superior experiences to our employees and residents we have built a fully integrated team that spans the construction, property management, and design disciplines.
We build and operate our portfolio with a long-term focus and are currently seeking a leader to join our amazing team! A qualified candidate will have a positive attitude, organizational skills, time management skills and be looking for a long-term career in a growing industry.
Benefits of joining our team include:
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and 401k with company match
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Lease up and advancement options in several regions
- Company sponsored events and team building opportunities
- Education opportunities and employer match tuition
- Competitive employee housing discount policy
- Mentorship opportunities
- Community outreach and volunteer programs
Attributes of a Strong Candidate:
- A minimum of one year of experience in administration preferred
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail andGoogle
- Experience with property management software preferred (Yardi Voyager,OneSite, RealPage, RentCafe, etc.) is a plus
Your basic responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all community goals are being met including but not limited to; rentals, renewals and turn times.
- Work to meet occupancy goals with guidance from the Community Manager.
- Must be proactive in finding and correcting problems within the community by adjusting to market conditions.
- Ability to receive criticism in a professional and constructive manner.
- Must be flexible when needed and contribute to a positive and supportive environment.
- Pre-employment background and drug testing may be required.
Your operating responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complete all opening and closing procedures.
- Complete all tours, phone calls, resident events and other customer service tasks as necessary and with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Maintain community tour calendar and appointment schedule and notify other staff members of conflicting scheduled appointments.
- Pull and save all availability reports as dictated by your Community Manager.
- Adhere to company shop report requirements.
- Monitor community daily to ensure all areas are up to par. These areas include, parking lots, mailbox, model units, common area amenities and Leasing Offices.
- Complete marketing requirements as dictated by company policy and notify Supervisors of any upcoming marketing opportunities in your region.
- Ensure that all traffic and prospects are being entered into software properly and reported correctly when requested.
- Respond and review any resident profile questions or concerns with residents. Process all notice to vacates, renewal requests, service requests, applications, move ins and move outs.
- Collect and post as necessary all payments from prospects and residents.
- Assist in resident retention programs with guidance from Supervisor.
- Ensure that your community is adhering to city and state laws regarding resident screening, resident relations, general community operations and marketing standards.
- Ensure all company required training is being completed and Fair Housing laws are being followed by all staff members.
- Assist in training when necessary or requested by Community Manager.
- Collect all applicant requirements prior to move in.
- Make sure that all resident follow-up procedures are being met in accordance to company policy.
- Meet with and address any resident concerns or comments with a professional and constructive response. Escalate details of any issue needing addressed by Community Manager to the Community Manager as soon as possible.
- Work with onsite staff to minimize turn and renovation time.
- Make sure all community software is being utilized proficiently as dictated by company policy and guidelines.
*** Job descriptions are generalized and are subject to alteration by Supervisor at any time during employment. Please contact your Hiring Manager or Supervisor with any questions or concerns. Must be available to work weekends if required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary to be determined based on candidate experience and credentials.
Paid Time Off, Health/Vision/Dental Insurance, 401K with Employer Match, Education Assistance