Assistant Community Manager
- 100 S Geneva Rd, Vineyard, UT 84057, USA
We will train the right applicant! Roundhouse is a Property Management Company that is putting the humanity back into multi-family housing. After beginning in 2008 with a single condominium purchase, Roundhouse has expanded our portfolio to over 4,000 apartment homes in several markets throughout the Western United States and we need quality candidates for our
Today, Roundhouse focuses exclusively on providing high quality housing options in emerging cities. In order to deliver superior experiences to our employees and residents we have built a fully integrated team that spans the construction, property management, and design disciplines.
We build and operate our portfolio with a long-term focus and are currently seeking a leader to join our amazing team! A qualified candidate will have a positive attitude, organizational skills, time management skills and be looking for a long-term career in a growing industry.
Benefits of joining our team include:
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and 401k with company match
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Lease up and advancement options in several regions
- Company sponsored events and team building opportunities
- Education opportunities and employer match tuition
- Competitive employee housing discount policy
- Mentorship opportunities
- Community outreach and volunteer programs
Attributes of a Strong Candidate:
- A minimum of one year of experience in onsite multi-family housing preferred
- A minimum of two years sales experience required
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Strong desire to lead in your role and the local community
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail and Google
- Experience with property management software preferred (Yardi Voyager, OneSite, RealPage, RentCafe, etc.)
Your management responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing general and functional support to the Community Manager and Leasing team. Acting as representative for the Community Manager in an absence as dictated by Regional Manager.
- Over-seeing one or more team members while fostering a positive, supportive and productive work environment.
- Recruit, train and motivate the onsite team, to ensure employee retention.
- Ensure all community goals are being met including but not limited to; occupancy, resident retention, marketing audits, budgeted income and expenses, renovations, capital projects, renovations and deferred maintenance.
- Work to exceed revenue goals with guidance from the Community Manager.
- Maintain the delinquency and bad debt recovery as dictated by the community goals set forth by the ownership group.
- Must be proactive in finding and correcting issues within the team and the community.
- Ability to receive criticism in a professional and constructive manner.
- Must be flexible when needed and contribute to a positive and supportive team environment.
- Pre-employment background and drug testing may be required.
Your operational responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor community daily to ensure all areas are up to par. These areas include, parking lots, mailbox, model units, common area amenities and Leasing Offices.
- Ensure income is being collected and posted in a timely manner and in accordance to lease agreements and company policy. Make sure past due collections and rents are being processed.
- Complete reporting by expected deadlines and as requested by the Community Manager and/or Corporate team.
- Process all invoices, rent demand letters, small balance letters, lease renewals, final account statements and any other processes as dictated by your Supervisor.
- Complete weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly inspections and audits as dictated by Community Manager.
- Complete marketing requirements as dictated by company policy and notify Supervisors of any upcoming marketing opportunities in your region.
- Assist Leasing team with tours, phone calls, marketing, resident events and other customer service tasks as necessary.
- Create and distribute community newsletter monthly.
- Maintain marketing sites and ensure up to date information and rates are being displayed.
- Ensure that all traffic and prospects are being entered into software properly and reported correctly when requested.
- Maintain a resident retention program in accordance with company lease renewal goals.
- Ensure that your community is adhering to city and state laws regarding resident screening, resident relations, general community operations and marketing standards.
- Ensure all company required training is being completed and Fair Housing laws are being followed by all team members.
- Keep an accurate and complete market survey according to company policy and shop competitors at least 1 time yearly to collect data.
- Assist in training when necessary or requested by Community Manager.
- Review and approve all applicant requirements have been met prior to move in.
- Assist Community Manager in obtaining bids for capital projects and ensuring that insurance and contact requirements are being met.
- Assist Community Manager in review of quarterly financials and budget preparation.
- Conduct vacant ready walks on all units marked ‘ready for move in’ prior to showing to prospective residents.
- Make sure that all resident/renewal follow-up procedures are being met in accordance to company policy.
- Work with onsite team to minimize turn and renovation time.
- Make sure all community software is being utilized proficiently as dictated by company policy and guidelines.
*** Job descriptions are generalized and are subject to alteration by Supervisor at any time during employment. Please contact your Hiring Manager or Supervisor with any questions or concerns. Must be available to work weekends if required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary to be determined based on candidate experience and credentials.
Paid Time Off, Health/Vision/Dental Insurance, 401K with Employer Match, Education Assistance