- 1109 W Main St, Boise, ID 83702, USA
We will train the right applicant! Roundhouse is a Property Management Company that is putting the humanity back into multi-family housing. After beginning in 2008 with a single condominium purchase, Roundhouse has expanded our portfolio to over 4,000 apartment homes in several markets throughout the Western United States and we need quality candidates for our
Today, Roundhouse focuses exclusively on providing high quality housing options in emerging cities. In order to deliver superior experiences to our employees and residents we have built a fully integrated team that spans the construction, property management, and design disciplines.
We build and operate our portfolio with a long-term focus and are currently seeking a leader to join our amazing team! A qualified candidate will have a positive attitude, organizational skills, time management skills and be looking for a long-term career in a growing industry.
Benefits of joining our team include:
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and 401k with company match
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Lease up and advancement options in several regions
- Company sponsored events and team building opportunities
- Education opportunities and employer match tuition
- Competitive employee housing discount policy
- Mentorship opportunities
- Community outreach and volunteer programs
Attributes of a Strong Candidate:
- A minimum of one year of experience in administration preferred
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail andGoogle
- Experience with property management software preferred (Yardi Voyager,OneSite, RealPage, RentCafe, etc.) is a plus
Roundhouse, a rapidly growing developer of diverse real estate projects, is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the position of Property Operations Assistant. Founded in 2008, we have operations in four states with 2,500 multi-family units and over $600,000,000 of assets under management. We pride ourselves in challenging the status quo to identify emerging trends and markets that improve the lives of our residents and deliver superior returns to our partners. We take a long-term view that prioritizes community building and cultivates pride in the places we build and the cities we inhabit.
The Office Manager will support the SVP of Operations and the Property Services division of Roundhouse. Primary areas of responsibility include office administration, executive assistance and support for property level operations. The position is based in Boise, Idaho.
Office Administration & Executive Assistance
- Greet visitors and prepare conference room for meetings
- Direct phone calls as necessary
- Manage mail including sending USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc.
- Coordinate team outings and events
- Handle travel arrangements
- Maintain office supplies and refreshments
- Manage and track Property contracts and documents
- Track responses to negative online reviews and resident complaints
- Assist with populating site and corporate level reports
- Ensure reports are analyzed for accuracy, populated and distributed in a timely basis
- Ensures timely posting of site level reports and information
- Assists in setting up and monitoring property Dropbox accounts
- Set up and edit content on property websites
- Assists in drafting, editing, and proof-reading word documents and excel spreadsheets
- Coordinate work flow as directed
- Organize and track correspondence/reports for Executives signature
- Event coordination for corporate and site level events
- Prepares agenda, assists in arranging meeting facilities; records/prepares meeting minutes/action items
- Takes on additional tasks/special projects as directed by CEO, COO, SVP
- Enthusiastic, motivated, team-player
- Energetic, warm, and welcoming
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with MS Office, Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of property management or real estate industries a plus
- 3+ years of experience as a Property Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, or other relevant experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary to be determined based on candidate experience and credentials.
Paid Time Off, Health/Vision/Dental Insurance, 401K with Employer Match, Education Assistance