Entry Level Business Analyst
- Hawaii Rd, Humboldt, KS, USA
Root liquids software’s is a web and mobile application development company. Our purpose is to help businesses and professionals excel in the technology environment through strategic, efficient and effective solutions catering to their unique needs. We provide professional development and consulting services in web and mobile applications development. Our service reaches out to web based solutions including website designing, eCommerce solutions and integration solutions as well as applications catering to advanced mobile technology.
Business Analyst is responsible for the set of tasks and techniques used to understand the structure, policies, and operations of the organization, and to recommend automated solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Analyze regulatory and business requirements, specifically for prospective payment software solutions
- Work with software developers to implement changes from the specifications in software
- Test developmental software to ensure that specified changes were correctly implemented
- Design and implement quality assurance procedures for the software product line
- Provide product and/or regulatory training to clients and business partners
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree
- 0-1 year of experience
- Must be very proficient at Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with claims processing software is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.