Production/ Quality Control Associate
- Ajao Rd, Lagos, Nigeria
Romanspage Global is an HR Consulting firm with a focus on Recruitment, Staff Outsourcing, Payroll Management, Restructuring and more.
Our client is currently looking to hire a Producion/quality control associate to join its growing workforce.
Perform production tasks according to standard operating procedures and manufacturing guidelines.
Coordinate with master maker to prioritize and schedule work orders to meet deadlines.
Carryout quality control measures and ensure compliance.
Identify and report unsafe production practices immediately the master maker or MD as the case may be.
Complete daily assigned tasks to meet production volume and schedule.
Ensure that work environment is maintained clean, safe and organized.
Identify and resolve problems concerning equipment and materials.
Ensure that the manufactured product meets customer specifications.
Maintain documentations for production related activities for reference purposes.
Assist master maker in preparing production plan and budget.
Work with admin to get materials needed for production
BSc/HND in food technology, biochemistry or other related field.
2-3years working experience with atleast 1year working with a dairy production firm.
Related certification courses would be an added advantage.
- Understanding and knowledge quality control standards, laws and regulations
- Results oriented and metrics driven
- Exceptional time management and able to solve problems
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and leadership skills, with the ability to communicate and manage staff at all levels
- Ability to lead by example and demonstrate a strong sense of integrity, ethics and dependability
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Strategic thinking, planning and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to collaborate with upper management to organize, plan and achieve company's goals