- Victoria Island, Lagos
Our client, due to expansion is seeking a competent Project Supervisor who shall complete construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; complete quality inspections; supervise staff.
- Develop and implement project work plans and review as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify construction issues to be resolved through site surveys for potential locations.
- Convey and assist in negotiating with public and private providers of power sources.
- Conduct onsite visits and coordinate with construction crew and operations personnel continuously.
- Convey and supervise contractors and subcontractors.
- Develop, maintain and improve any business relationships vital to division success.
- Establish and manage relations with independent contractors, vendors and negotiates best possible rates for their products and services.
- Conduct quality control for work performed by independent contractors.
- Evaluate project and recommend report to identify issues and opportunities to improve performance going forward.
- Interact clearly, constructively and positively with all organizational departments to ensure projects are completed effectively and with minimal disruption to planned events.
- Participate actively as projects team member to improve department efficiency, reduce costs and assist in improvement of product through customer experiences.
- Encourage communication of information between departments.
- Supervise and stimulate procurement activities as required ensuring on time delivery of components and equipment.
- Develop and maintain relations with clients as required establishing correct interfaces and presenting professional image.
- Support cost saving development initiatives and delivery process improvements.
- Interested candidates must possess a minimum of HND in Quantity Surveying / Architecture or other related fields
- Must possess at least, 1-2 years project management experience in a construction or related company
- Must be able to use project management software effectively
- Project Management,
- Quality Management,
- Supply Management,
- Attention to Detail,
- Quality Focus
- Problem Solving Skill
- Sound planning and organizational skills
- Ability to motivate and lead those on site
- Ability to relate complex information in a simple way to a diverse range of people.