- Surulere, Lagos
Our client, due to expansion is seeking safety conscious drivers.
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
- Answer clients’ inquiries as brilliantly as could be allowed
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Perform some other undertakings like shopping, dropping and picking clothing, getting lunch, and running errands
- Pay tolls and other fundamental vehicle demands
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- Interested persons must possess a minimum of SSCE certificate with 5 years driving experience
- Must possess a valid driver's lincense
- Must have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
- Must have a clean driving record
- Honest and committed to the compan
- Must be a safety conscious person
- Must be focused, confident, and observant.
- Must possess a professional attitude