- Lagos, Lagos
Our client is seeking an organized and results-driven Accountant who shall provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; prepare reports.
· Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
· Analyze the revenue and expenditure of a business
· Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
· Assist in the commercial process of the company
· Prepare reports.
· Report to managers, directors or shareholders about the financial health of a business.
· Provide advice to businesses on taxation, mergers, purchases, insolvency and financing.
· Prepare budget and financial forecasts
· Liaising with external auditors.
· Preparing profit and loss statements, monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
· Resolving accounting discrepancies.
· Publish financial statements in time
· Conduct month-end and year-end close process
· Collect, analyze and summarize account information
· Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
· Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
· Interested candidates must possess HND/BSC degree in Accounting, Finance or other related fields
· Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience as an Accountant or in a relevant field
· Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
· Excellent accounting software user
· Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
· Strong entrepreneurial acumen
· Corporate Finance
· Entrepreneurial Acumen
· Reporting Skills
· Attention to Detail
· Reporting Research Results
· Sales Oriented
· Time Management
· Data Entry Management
General Math Skills