Junior Business Development Manager
- Radarstraat 12, 2901 AV Capelle aan den IJssel, Netherlands
Rolloos contributes to a more efficient and safe energy industry through innovation and excellent service. We aim to create solutions that provide our clients with the best possible insights to make their operations excel. We do this in the field of video analytics, smart communication, and advanced machine learning.
Rolloos has a strong focus on offshore energy, marine, and the renewable energy sector. These 24/7 operations impose high-end requirements to our solutions and people. Our systems are deployed world-wide and often at remote locations. Combined with its intensive use we have to ensure its uptime. This requires domain knowledge, clever engineering and skilled manufacturing throughout the whole process. From sales until commissioning and service.
As a third-generation family company, factors such as passion, teamwork and taking responsibility are key. We are passionate about helping our clients with the best possible solution. The only way to push the limits in innovation and quality is by excelling as a team. And sometimes you are offshore and all responsibility is with you. Together we can face any technical challenge and stay the offshore innovator we are.
As Junior Business Development Manager, it is your responsibility to turn sales objectives into successful commercial strategies and maximize conversion. While working together with colleagues from engineering teams and management you focus on solutions that fit the client’s needs. This means amongst other things:
- Developing existing and new sales relationships with the objective of driving profitable growth;
- Identifying and proactively approaching clients & opportunities in the field of innovative technical Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) projects;
- Preparing estimates, documentation, and proposals, and optimizing the commercial strategy;
- Working closely with internal technical and engineering teams to ensure key business objectives are achieved;
- Visiting and conducting technical-commercial discussions with international clients in the Netherlands, America, the Middle East, and Asia;
- Together with colleagues and customers, developing (innovative) technical solutions in the field of CCTV, IT network systems, and machine learning for offshore installations;
- Drafting short- and medium-term commercial plans; and
- Representing Rolloos at trade shows and conferences.
For a permanent addition to our ambitious and close-knit team, we are looking for someone who wants to work with us on growing and developing our company.
You have strong strategic and conceptual skills and have a technical background. You are assertive, entrepreneurial and not afraid to think outside the box.
The following suits you:
- You are proactive, critical, and dare to take the initiative to look beyond the tasks ahead of you;
- You have strong interpersonal skills, able to develop long-term relationships with (potential) clients to generate high-quality business opportunities;
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a technical university with commercial affinities, or commercial education with demonstrable technical affinities;
- Experience in Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) is a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Service-oriented and flexible attitude, a high degree of independence, and an eye for detail;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and multi-cultural organization is essential;
- You are constantly curious, like to learn new stuff and are most satisfied with delivering innovative full working solutions.
Do you recognize yourself in this job description and do you get excited about its challenges? Then, you are the Junior Business Development Manager we are looking for! Please respond directly. For more information about Rolloos, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.rolloos.com, call the recruitment department on +31 10 – 4500 500!
Please note, that only candidates with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates. An online assessment and screening form part of the recruitment process.
Rolloos does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Rolloos.