- Radarstraat 12, 2901 AV Capelle aan den IJssel, Netherlands
Rolloos contributes to a more efficient and safe energy industry through innovation and excellent service. We aim to create solutions that provide our clients with the best possible insights to make their operations excel. We do this in the field of video analytics, smart communication, and advanced machine learning.
Rolloos has a strong focus on offshore energy, marine, and the renewable energy sector. These 24/7 operations impose high-end requirements to our solutions and people. Our systems are deployed world-wide and often at remote locations. Combined with its intensive use we have to ensure its uptime. This requires domain knowledge, clever engineering and skilled manufacturing throughout the whole process. From sales until commissioning and service.
As a third-generation family company, factors such as passion, teamwork and taking responsibility are key. We are passionate about helping our clients with the best possible solution. The only way to push the limits in innovation and quality is by excelling as a team. And sometimes you are offshore and all responsibility is with you. Together we can face any technical challenge and stay the offshore innovator we are.
As Project Manager, it is your responsibility to turn technical challenging projects into successful implemented solutions together with the management, sales, and engineering teams. This means amongst other things:
- Ensuring that innovative technical Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) projects are realized within time, budget and quality and to the satisfaction or our customer;
- Maintaining technical and commercial relationships with our clients, ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining/developing long-term relationships;
- Visiting and conducting technical-commercial discussions with international clients in the Netherlands, America, the Middle East, and Asia;
- Together with colleagues and customers, developing (innovative) technical solutions in the field of CCTV, IT network systems, and machine learning for offshore installations;
- Together with engineering and sales teams, ensuring proper implementation of all operational activities and timely and successful project delivery;
- Leading and motivating the project team, including engineering and sales
- Representing the steering role between the customer and the internal organization; and
- Ensuring that both customers, suppliers and colleagues are constantly up-to-date and informed of progress.
For a permanent addition to our ambitious and close-knit team, we are looking for someone who wants to work with us on growing and developing our company.
You have strong strategic and conceptual skills and proven experience with managing multidisciplinary projects in all project stages, from feasibility studies up to the execution of onshore and/or offshore projects within the Energy Industry.
The following suits you:
- You have the guts to take our customers by the hand to find realistic solutions that make their operations better;
- You are skilled and experienced in project management, with good communication skills and commercial insight;
- You switch quickly and easily, while overseeing your work and that of your colleagues, when there are different projects running at the same time;
- You are constantly curious, like to learn new stuff and are most satisfied with delivering innovative full working solutions;
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a technical university with a passion to solve technical puzzles. Experience in Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) is a plus.
Do you recognize yourself in this job description and do you get excited about its challenges? Then, you are the Project Manager we are looking for! Please respond directly. For more information about Rolloos, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.rolloos.com, call the recruitment department on +31 10 – 4500 500!
Please note, that only candidates with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates. An online assessment and screening form part of the recruitment process.
Rolloos does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Rolloos.