Roll-Lift USA, Inc.
Ensure an accurate, timely, complete, and effective financial administration.
Key Responsibilities and key result area’s
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process purchase invoices.
- Prepare weekly payment runs.
- Prepare journal entries for bank transactions.
- Maintain accounts payable subledger.
- Maintain supplier master data.
- Optimize use of purchase to pay (P2P) tools.
- Prepare balance sheet specifications for assigned accounts.
- Review on personnel declarations and credit cards.
- Participate in assigned financial improvement projects and other initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned by manager or supervisor.
- Intermediate Vocational Education (Business Administration, Business Economics, Accounting, Controlling) or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in similar position
- Meet all requirements as stated in the company competence and training matrix
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.